Norma J. Goodwin, M.D., Founder and President, Health Power
In spite of the many benefits of the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare), there continues to be (a) inadequate understanding of the law by many potential beneficiaries and supporters, and (b) much opposition for political reasons, with resulting deliberate misinformation and confusion.
- Help “Spread the Word” about ACA through user-friendly messages and tools, and
- Help decrease the unacceptable level of silence regarding the politically motivated opposition to ACA.
Supreme Court (SCOTUS) Ruling on Contraceptive Care For Women
Because of Health Power’s multiple concerns about the June 30, 2014 Supreme Court (SCOTUS) ruling, which permits employer involvement in decision-making about contraceptive decisions and choices, we have published a statement with 15 reasons we consider the SCOTUS decision totally unacceptable and damaging. See item 5 below.
Click below for the following additional Health Power Affordable Care Act related information and tools.
Health Power® Affordable Care Act Package of Key Information and Tools
- 24 States Still Denying Needed ACA Funded Expanded Medicaid Services – August 2014
- 15 Reasons the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) Decision on Contraception was so Damaging – July 2014
- Key Simply Stated Affordable Care Act Information and Tools – July 2014
- 22 States Still Withholding Affordable Care Act/Obamacare Funded Health Care – June 2014
- 10 Reasons Holdout States Must Stop Denying Funded Affordable Care Act/Obamacare Health Services – January 2014
- Affordable Care Act Update– January 2014
- 10 Messages for Active Use by Affordable Care Act/Obamacare Supporters – November 2013
- 12 Simply Stated Features of the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare – October 2012
Note: Our ACA information and tools are not intended just for reading, but for advocacy, as well as use as discussion and action tools.
Best of Health, and Remember that Knowledge + Action = Power!
Norma J. Goodwin, M.D., Founder, President & CEO – email@example.com
Health Power for Minorities (Health Power) – www.healthpowerforminorities.com
Like us on Facebook, and Follow us on Twitter