There’s Nothing Like Moving A Lot to Make you Feel Good!
Check this out!
Most people who are not overweight are very active. In fact, they bend, stand and walk a lot. Below are some ways you can improve your health and fitness with easy-to-do exercises and activities.
- When you’re watching TV, using the computer, or reading, stand every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do 1 or 2 flights of stairs whenever you can.
- Get off the bus or subway a stop before your stop.
- When you go food shopping, park as far away in the parking lot as possible.
- Stretch, or reach to the sky often.
- Stand against the wall and reach to the floor.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping is good for fitness.
- Do gardening, and rake, if it’s possible.
- Walk for errands.
- Sit in a chair – then get up and sit down again – and repeat this 10 times.
- One more tip: As you become more active, keep doing more to become still more active.
Remember: Knowledge + Action = Power!