Source: Constance Brown-Riggs
½ cup brown sugar, Splenda® blend
¼ cup brandy
¼ cup nonfat/skim evaporated milk
2 tablespoon margarine
½ teaspoon salt
Pinch of black pepper
3 medium sweet potatoes (boiled and mashed)
Pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Zest 1 orange and set aside.
- Scoop pulp out of all oranges and drain in a large
bowl, add brown sugar and mix.
- In a pan heat brandy, evaporated milk, margarine,
salt and pepper.
- Add the sweet potatoes, orange pulp, orange zest
and nutmeg and mix well.
- Place mixture in a casserole dish and bake for about
Per serving: Calories 110, Calories from Fat 25, Total Fat 3g,
Saturated Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 200mg, Total
Carbohydrate 17g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 8g, Protein 2g