• Information must be authoritative, user-friendly and culturally relevant.
• Health means a combination of physical, mental and spiritual health.
• Providing “Different Strokes For Different Folks”, recognizing the different interests, values and needs of different populations.
• Giving primary focus to “Disease Prevention, Early Detection and Control”.
• Providing “Health Information for Self-Preservation”, and
• Emphasizing that:
– If you don’t want to adopt healthier lifestyles and health practices for yourself, then do it for those who love you.