Our Editors and Advisors | Our ‘Cross Linked Web Partners’ | Key Supporters |Partnership Opportunities | Special Sponsorship Opportunities
Health Power Partners/Partnership Opportunities
Health Power invites corporations and other organizations that share our commitment to multicultural health improvement to support our much needed efforts regarding that mission, as a sponsor in one of the following categories:
The benefits associated with each Health Power sponsorship category follow. Contact Health Power for further information.
Banner Sponsor Benefits
- Exclusive industry identification of the Banner Sponsor, with its logo, on the Home Page of Health Power’s nationally unique web site, which provides authoritative, user-friendly, culturally relevant health information and promotion services to multicultural populations for disease prevention, early detection and control (If Home Page banner not available because of industry exclusivity, prominent web presence elsewhere);
- Wide identification by Health Power as an organizational Banner Sponsor, including identification in Health Power’s quarterly newsletter, and regarding special events such as conferences, receptions and Galas.
- Principal Sponsor of a Health Power web site channel, or other discrete web area of choice, and collaboration in the development/placement of agreed upon additional content in that channel or area;
- Cross-linkage between the web sites of Health Power and the Banner Sponsor;
- Collaboration, if mutually desired, by Health Power and the Banner Sponsor, regarding specific customized web based messages that are supportive of mutlticultural health;
- Collaboration between Health Power and the Banner Sponsor in developing and disseminating customized multimedia health information and promotion messages and materials, including the use of broadcast and print vehicles.
- Interview of a key Sustaining Sponsor executive for the Health Power web site.
Other Sponsor Benefits and Opportunities
- Wide identification of the Sponsor, via its logo on Health Power’s web site as an organizational Supporting Sponsor, in Health Power’s quarterly newsletter, and at Special Events such as conferences and workshops.
- Sponsor of a channel or other discrete area of the Health Power web site, collaboration in the development/placement of agreed upon additional content in that channel or area;
- Sponsor of a Health Power web site channel or other discrete area, with exchange of mutually agreed upon content regarding that area.