About the National Partnership for Action (NPA)
We are pleased to be partnering with the National Partnership for Action, (NPA) of the U.S. Office of the Minority Health (OHM). The mission of the NPA, is to increase the effectiveness of programs to eliminate health disparities through the coordination of partners, leaders, and stakeholders committed to action.
- Awareness – Increase awareness of the significance of health disparities, their impact on the nation, and the actions necessary to improve health outcomes for racial, ethnic, and underserved populations.
- Leadership – Strengthen and broaden leadership for addressing health disparities at all levels.
- Health System and Life Experience – Improve health and healthcare outcomes for racial, ethnic, and underserved populations.
- Cultural and Linguistic Competency – Improve cultural and linguistic competency and the diversity of the health-related workforce.
- Data, Research, and Evaluation – Improve data availability and coordination, utilization, and diffusion of research and evaluation outcomes.
Much more information on NPA can be obtained by visiting its website at http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/npa/templates/browse.aspx?lvl=1&lvlid=11#dn