Key Simply Stated Affordable Care Act Info. & Tools
By Norma J. Goodwin, MD, Founder & President, Health Power
In spite of the many benefits of the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare), there continues to be (a) inadequate understanding of the law by many potential beneficiaries and supporters, and (b) much opposition for political reasons, with resulting deliberate misinformation and confusion.
Therefore, Health Power has periodically produced simply stated and user-friendly Affordable Care Act (ACA) related information and tools to help “Spread the Word” about ACA/Obamacare.
Click below for some of our ACA information, which is not intended just for reading, but also for discussion and use.
Health Power® Affordable Care Act Package of Key Information and Tools
- 12 Simply Stated Features of the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare
- 22 States Still Withholding Affordable Care Act Funded Health Care
- 10 Reasons Holdout States Must Stop Denying Funded Affordable Care Act Services
- Damaging Effects of Supreme Court (SCOTUS) Contraception Ruling
- Affordable Care Act Update – January 2014
- 10 Messages for Active Use by Affordable Care Act/Obamacare Supporters
Remember our motto, or tagline: Knowledge + Action = Power! ®